Choreografische Werkstaat 2011
After Graduating school I realized that I have friends, family and supporters that I want to keep updated and in contact with. This website is my attempt to give you a chance to see me dance, hear about what or where I am now, and see some of my past outreach projects.

Where to start?

On the right hand side there is a list of pages which include my bio, where I am now, some example lesson plans, and a link to my dance reel on youtube.
Underneath that are seperate links to projects I have run during the past few years. These are projects I have done on my own with the support of family and school. I am hoping to run another project during the 2011 year, so please check out the projects and let me know what you think!
Also please let me know if I need to add something more...Enjoy!!

My summer...

Was incredibly long! I started out traveling to California with Anthony Lomuljo, another classmate of mine. We ran modern and jazz master classes and I taught private lessons at three different dance studios (Dance Attack!) in Sunnyvale and Los Gatos. I had such an amazing time teaching with Anthony and I was asked to come back whenever I had free time to teach at any of these studios.

Returning to New York for only 2 days I packed my things for Homestead Florida. South Florida, hot and in need of serious attention. Working for a company called ASTEP I facilitated an interdisciplinary arts camp for five weeks. 65 students and 14 teachers teaching dance, drama, music, story telling, musical theater, and visual arts was a lot to handle. Not to mention we were cooking every meal for each other and running a camp from 9-4 everyday. We taught high school students for four weeks giving them regular arts classes as well as electives such as improvisation, hip hop, collaboration, ballroom, and social justice. We also talked about ways to apply to college, alternate options, business and art, and immigration. At the end of the camp we and put on an incredible show. And of course the work hasn't stopped since we left, they have started their own Social justice group which meets once a week to tackle issues such as illegal immigration and poverty. Such an inspiring experience left me ready yet tired for my next travels.

Returning again to New York, only for three days I traveled with Brandon Epting ( my lovely boyfriend and accomplished classical saxophonist ) and Tsukasa Kondo, actor from New York  all the way to Japan! There we taught interdisciplinary workshops to two groups of musical theater students, I set a dance piece, taught private lessons and performed in a dance festival. Traveling from Tokyo to Kyoto to Kobe was such an experience. You can read more about the trip under the 2010 project link.
Then returning again to New York absolutely exhausted I went to North Carolina for a few days to see the wonderful family and then headed straight to California. Now I am living with Dominique Lomuljo, Anthony's sister and teach dance at two separate studios. I am also choreographing a competition trio and a concert piece.

Life is crazy right now. I am trying to rest, things have been so fast lately. However I am finding space and breath everyday as my body begins to calm down from ALL of the travelling. I have had a wonderful, full, and exciting summer. Now I am beginning to really work and live in this real world.

The next step is back to New York, and dancing with David Parker, and then off to Germany to dance with Johannes Wieland...wow. But for now I am in California for a few more weeks and loving it! I will keep you posted about how the choreography and teaching goes. Until then sayoonara!