Choreografische Werkstaat 2011
After Graduating school I realized that I have friends, family and supporters that I want to keep updated and in contact with. This website is my attempt to give you a chance to see me dance, hear about what or where I am now, and see some of my past outreach projects.

Where to start?

On the right hand side there is a list of pages which include my bio, where I am now, some example lesson plans, and a link to my dance reel on youtube.
Underneath that are seperate links to projects I have run during the past few years. These are projects I have done on my own with the support of family and school. I am hoping to run another project during the 2011 year, so please check out the projects and let me know what you think!
Also please let me know if I need to add something more...Enjoy!!

17 Airplanes, One 10 hour overnight bus ride, and 9 hour drive to NC later....

I am back in New York City. I have been all around the United States travelling, choreographing, performing, taking class, and teaching like crazy! I have had such a wonderful experience these past few months. I have learned a lot about being a real human being, not a student anymore. I have learned a lot about teaching and dance, and recently I have learned what really holds value to me- now that I literally live out of a suitcase. Since I was 13 years old I have lived away from home yet under the protection of a school and a full schedule. I am now, finally, learning what it means to make my own schedule and my own choices with time and money. I have met a number of people this summer that I hope stay in my life forever- even though I've only just met them I can tell they are the kind of people and relationships that mean more than a simple acquaintance.
After a 9 hour drive hauling all of my stuff to North Carolina from NYC I arrived in NC. I taught for a week at Christy Curtis dance studio, CC&Co- the dancers were wonderful. Then I took my 17th airplane in the past few months straight to my new apartment and then to rehearsal with David Parker. I am currently in NYC taking classes in  the morning and rehearsing with David Parker during the afternoon. We are working on "Nut/Cracked" which is entering it's 4th season at DTW (Dance Theater Workshop). Rehearsals have been great so far, since I am practically the only one who doesn't know it I do foresee some challenges...but bring it on! Come see our show! 17-20th of December