Choreografische Werkstaat 2011
After Graduating school I realized that I have friends, family and supporters that I want to keep updated and in contact with. This website is my attempt to give you a chance to see me dance, hear about what or where I am now, and see some of my past outreach projects.

Where to start?

On the right hand side there is a list of pages which include my bio, where I am now, some example lesson plans, and a link to my dance reel on youtube.
Underneath that are seperate links to projects I have run during the past few years. These are projects I have done on my own with the support of family and school. I am hoping to run another project during the 2011 year, so please check out the projects and let me know what you think!
Also please let me know if I need to add something more...Enjoy!!

Past six months...

David Parker's "Nut/Cracked" is where I left off... the experience as well as performing the show was full of laughs and fun times. The show was recieved well at the DTW space with lots of positive reviews.

After many holiday cookies and warm family hugs I travelled to Germany to work in the Staatstheater Kassel with Choreographer and Director Johannes Wieland. I couldn't believe this dream was finally coming true. I have wanted to dance with this company since the beginnnig of Junior year in college. AND NOW I AM!
Since I have been here in Germany I have done three shows and a film!
Scheherazade was the first show, which was choreogrpahed by Johannes Wieland. It was an evening length piece of non-stop dancing! It was an absolute blast!
Choreografische Werkstaat 2011 was a show performed in the Fredicannium musem here in Kassel, choreographed by the dancers. This show was a lot of fun and a lot of work since we designed the whole show! The film i did was with a fellow dancer and hopefully I will be able to post the film on this blog! coming soon!
The Black Rider: Casting of the Magic Bullets is a show performed in the park, at night, and lit by fire! The writer is William Burroughs and the music is by Tom Waitts.

I have learned a lot about people, life in a new country, and how to cope with being in "the real world." To be honest other than working life here, Europe is a lot slower than America. Now that isn't a bad thing necessarily, but I definitely had to learn the art of slowing down! And after about six months I finally have!

I will be returning to the states in July to do the Florida Homestead Program, and then various other projects. I will let you know how they go!


Until then, Ciao!